I, Anna Vilhelmiina Peltola as an operator of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
I treat your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection explanation.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise any of the rights listed below, please contact me as follows:
Mobile +49 157 8816 3381
The use of my website is usually possible without active indication of personal data. Personal data is information about factual or personal circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person.
As far as on my sides personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are raised, this takes place due to your consent and in the following specified extent, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The personal data stored by me will be deleted immediately as soon as they are no longer needed by me in the sense described below.
Data collection when visiting this website
If you only use my website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide me with information, I only collect data that your browser transmits to my server (so-called “server log files”). When you access my website, I collect the following data, which is technically necessary for me to display the website to you:
– My visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, I reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting my website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, the website uses so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies the website uses are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable me or my partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
This website may work with advertising partners who help to make the website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit the website. If the website cooperates with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general.
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of the website may be restricted.
On my pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: Overview Facebook plugins
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
On some of my websites I embed Youtube videos. Operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to Youtube servers is established. This will tell Youtube which pages you are visiting. If you are logged in to your Youtube account, Youtube can personally assign your surfing behavior to you. You can prevent this by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
If you have deactivated the saving of cookies for the Google Ad program, you will not have to reckon with such cookies when watching Youtube videos. However, Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you wish to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in your browser.
You will find further information on data protection at “Youtube” in the provider’s data protection declaration.
My website uses plugins of the video portal Vimeo. Provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
When you visit one of my sites equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection is established to Vimeo’s servers. This will tell the Vimeo server which of my pages you have visited. Vimeo also obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transferred to the Vimeo server in the USA.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, you enable Vimeo to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
My website uses so-called SocialPlugins (“Plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found here:
Overview Instagram Plugins
If you do not want Instagram to associate the data collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also use add-ons for your browser to completely prevent Instagram plugins from loading, e.g. the script blocker “NoScript” (http://noscript.net).
Your rights as a user
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which you will be informed below:
– Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by me, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by me from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO that exist when your data are transferred to third countries;
– Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have inaccurate data concerning you rectified without delay and/or your incomplete data stored by us completed;
– Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our justified reasons prevail;
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
– Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
– Right of objection: If I process your personal data as part of a weighing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you make use of this right of objection, I will stop processing the data concerned. However, I reserve the right to further processing if I can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
I assume, that there will be no reason for a complaint and that I will be able to deal with your concerns in personal contact to your satisfaction. However, if you have any concerns about how I use your personal details, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.